- You must have a valid library card.
- There is no deposit required.
- You must be 18 and over to check out.
- Only one hotspot per household. Multiple can connect to the same hotspots.
- There is a probation period of 30 days on new cards before patrons are able to check out hotspots.
- Hotspots may be checked out for one week. One renewal is only allowed if there are no holds or waitlist. After this patrons must wait two business days to collect a new one or be added to the waitlist.
- Only Perry Township residents or members who have purchased a non-resident card with the Ligonier Public Library may borrow hotspots.
- Hotspots will be turned off if they become overdue and there will be a $.25 per day fee until the item is returned.
- If the hotspot is lost, patron will be fined the cost of the replacement. The same for damaged hotspots or missing parts. (Hotspot-$80.00, Cable Replacement-$15, Travel Case- $15)